“Call to Artists for “Artist Choice 2019 – Photography Edition”
- Participation fee of $50 applied to each entry. Fee includes all conservation grade custom frame materials necessary to display your work. Frame design and material to be selected and supplied by FCF.
- Artist selected images must be printed and ready to be framed. We will accept photo images printed on traditional paper or stretched canvas, or printed on metal or acrylic substrates, using the newest technology. Images must be all-age appropriate.
- Entry fee(s) to be paid upon confirmation of participation. We accept check, cash, or credit card.
- There is a limit of two images per photographer for exhibition at the show.
- Due to limited available wall space, images are not to exceed 16” at the longest point. Smaller images can be matted up to 16”.
- All work entered must be for sale. The gallery will take a 25% commission when work sells.
- Images should be signed.
- Send artist information, image, description, and price of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artist contact information to include name, address, phone, email.
- Send image(s) as JPG ONLY, 300dpi, 1400 pixels at the longest point. File size no larger than 2MB. By sending an image, you give FCF permission to use these for marketing purposes only.
- Include: Artist; Last name, First name; title of piece; size. (Example: Wright, Sheri; The Guardian; 12×16).
Dates to remember:
- Show runs January 18 – February 23, 2019, with an opening artist reception Friday, January 18, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, artists are in encouraged to attend! Another reception will be held during Art Walk February 1, 6pm – 9pm, artist participation is optional.
- Confirmation of participation and payment of entry fees are due no later than December 3, 2018. Apply early space is limited!
- Unframed work must be delivered to FCF no later than January 5.
- Any unsold work to be picked up February 25 or 26 between 10am – 5:30pm.
Send information to email@example.com