Events at Fourth Corner Frames
There’s always something creative happening at FCF!
This show is all about “Different”. You will just have to see it to believe it.
Laurie knew she was an artist from a very young age. We are fortunate that she lives and works here in Bellingham and shares her work throughout the region and nationally. Join us as we present a glimpse of her journey and vision through her artistic expression. Show runs December 6th through January 31.
LEAP! – Artist Choice 2020, February 7 thru March 28
Call to Artists
This show could only happen once every 4 years! Your submissions may require a leap of imagination for this show. ..Consider anything that leaps for inspiration.
- A non-refundable participation fee of $50 per item to be applied to each entry. Fee includes conservation grade custom frame materials necessary to display your work ie. Frame, mats, and glass where required. Frame design and material will be selected and provided by FCF.
- Artist original work must be unframed. Sorry no photography.
- Content is subject to approval.
- 2 dimensional work only, must hang on wall.
- First come first served, show limited to 75 works
- Images on your choice of medium: paper, stretched canvas, etc.
- There is a limit of three entries per Artist.
- Due to limited available wall space unframed entries are not to exceed 10” x 10”.
- All work entered must be for sale. The Gallery will take a 25% commission when work sells.
- All entries should be signed.
- Send artist information including: Artist; Last name, First name; title of piece; size. (Example: Wright, Sheri; The Guardian; 12×16), image description, and price of work (unframed), address, phone and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send image(s) as JPG ONLY, 300dpi, 1400 pixels at the longest point. File size no larger than 2MB. By sending an image, you give FCF permission to use these for marketing purposes only.
- Entry fee(s) must be paid to your reserve spot. First come, first serve, so don’t wait to sign up!
Dates to remember:
- Show will run February 7 – March 28, 2020 with opening artist reception Friday February 7, 6:00pm – 9:00pm, artists are encouraged to attend! Another reception will be held during Art Walk March 6, 6pm – 9pm, artist participation is optional.
- *Important* Confirmation of participation and payment of entry fees are due no later than January 5, 2020. Apply early space is limited!
- Unframed work must be delivered to FCF no later than January 5.
- Any unsold work to be picked up March 30 or March 31 between 10am – 5:30pm.